The Greenleaf Review is Guilford’s art and literary magazine. Published annually by students, the magazine accepts student-written poetry, short stories, screenplays, artwork, and photography. The Greenleaf Review exists to encourage creative literary and artistic expression. Submissions are welcomed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are open to submissions from August – February 2nd.
- Blind submission process: Do not include your name anywhere on or within your manuscript or artwork. Put your name, the title of the work, and any other relevant information in the body of the submission email.
- Please email us your manuscript as a word document, 12pt Times New Roman font.
- Do not cut and paste your work into the email.
- Maximum word count: 1,000
Artwork: photography, sketches, cartoons, paintings, drawings, sculpture, etc.
- Please email us your work as a JPG, 300 DPI at 100% size (at least 5-5″ wide).
- Include size and quality information in your email.
- Contact us for more info on this type of submission.