The Greenleaf Review is Guilford’s art and literary magazine. Published by students, the magazine accepts student-written poetry, short stories, screenplays, artwork, and photography. Published annually, the Greenleaf Review exists to encourage creative literary and artistic expression. Submissions are welcomed at email@example.com.
We are open to submissions from August – February 2nd.
- Blind Submissions process – Do not include your name anywhere on your manuscript or artwork. Include your name, title of work, and any other relevant information in the body of the email.
- Please email us your manuscript in a Word Document 12 pt Times New Roman.
- *Do not cut and paste your work into the email*
- Maximum word count: 7,000
Artwork: photography, sketches, cartoons, paintings, drawings, sculpture, etc.
- Please email us your work as a Jpg., 300 DPI at 100% size (at least 5-5″ wide)
- Please include this information in your email.
- Contact us for more info on these submissions